"Vella, Charles B" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:28:41 -0500
Hello LSoft:

I have responsibilty for maintaining 13 different lists at the Dept of
State:
They are DOSWHA ,DOSIRAQ, DOSSEC, DOSBRIEF, etc.
We recently added a new list called DOSWHA ,  they (the office providing
theinformation)  would like to send via this list a newsletter currently
seen on http://www.state.gov/p/wha/rls/30559.htm .. As you can see this page
contains graphics as well as a lot of links.  Currently we only send out
simple text documents such as speeches, press releases, etc,  and nothing
containing graphics.  Can you tell me what I need to do to allow for
graphics to be sent via the listserv?  This is becoming a high priority and
I am unsure how to proceed to complete this.

thanks
Chuck Vella
202 647-5826
Office of Public Affairs.