Mari Colcolough <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:54:28 EDT
In a message dated 10/15/01 8:41:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Maybe someone here has enough time and familarity to prepare a cheat-sheet,
> at least of the minimal information needed by a new owner.

It would be like an angel coming down from heaven to do something like that.
And while all of us can talk the geek talk, it takes a special kind of nerd
to put that aside for awhile and really make it clear and easy and efficient
and organized.  We must remember that some PLOs become so, not because of
their computer expertise, but because their interest lies in something which
may be far outside the realm of computers and lists.    I am not the most
organized person in the world ... and I have sticky notes all over the place
with commands on them and bookmarks to the manuals and files here and there
and I would just love it to have someone take this on as a project.  I would
put an icon on my taskbar and be a happy camper.

Mari Colcolough
The Recovery Group
www.TheRecoveryGroup.org