Jani Kumpula <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Oct 2013 15:52:47 -0400
Dear LSTOWN-L subscribers,

L-Soft is always looking to improve its website to make it as user-friendly, informative and effective as possible for our visitors. You can be among the first to preview the new website and provide feedback to help improve it. We are especially interested in your opinions, as active LISTSERV list owners, on how well the new website meets your needs. The preview site is fully functional, and you can browse around as much as you would like. If you want to offer comments or suggestions for improvement, simply click on the feedback icon to share your thoughts. As a thank-you gift for your time and effort, we will send you a timeless LISTSERV t-shirt.

Visit the preview site:
http://preview.lsoft.com/

Thank you,

Jani Kumpula