"F.J. Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:04:30 -0400
I asked about this earlier, but in a sort of muddled way.  Periodically,
digests will bounce back with this message:

------- Failure Reasons  --------

MIME parse error: Multipart must specify boundary

------- Returned Message --------

It is my _guess_ this is caused by attachments in one (or more) pieces of
mail in the digest.  But I really don't know.  it doesn't happen all the
time, but does every few days.  Also, it does not seem to affect all who
receive digests.  Have others seen this?  I really don't know what to do
about it; there is no clear-cut way to block attachments anyway.  However,
that may not even be the cause, and perhaps the problem is with the
mailers at the other end.  If others have seen this, especially if they
have some ideas as to the possible cause(s?) and possible solutions, I'd
appreciate any info.  Thanks,
  -- Joe Kelley