Thu, 24 Oct 1996 14:24:40 -0400
At 10:19 AM 10/24/96 -0700, you wrote:

>Hopefully not. If you DO find a way to do this, you will be spamming them!

I'm very curious as to what policy makes you want to do this? You'll be
trapping users, but more importantly you'll be doubling (at least!) your
administrative workload- every time someone changes ISP's, goes on
vacation, or whatever, *you* will have to do the work for them (something I
think we all feel is the user's responsibility).
If you're worried about them leaving the list as they have some kind of
responsibility, heck, who says they'll READ the mail? Or they could filter
it to trash, etc.

Philo
Philo                          ||
[log in to unmask]                || Due to a system error,
2E GULC          <*>           || Eudora cannot display a .sig
http://www.radix.net/~philo    ||