Wed, 24 Dec 2003 05:47:52 -0600
I never thought I would be establishing a sublist, but, well . . .

This if off the top of my head, what I recall from 12 or so years of
subscribing to LSTOWN-L.  Tell me if I've got things wrong, please.

Sublist B is for a very narrow portion of the traffic on main list A
(please do not mention "topics").  I want everything posted on B to appear
on A, but do not want everything posted on A to appear on B.

So, what I need to do is get B established (the LISTSERV administrator at
the host site, same for both, has told me he'll set it up whenever I like),
then, once I'm sure B is working properly, subscribe mainlist A to sublist
B, but do not subscribe sublist B to mainlist A.

That is basically it, isn't it?  Any comments on things to watch out for?

Douglas Winship    [log in to unmask]