"David G. McDivitt" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 14:49:06 GMT
>FYI.  I take the liberty to forward the message below as it concerns
>academic list owners in  general.   Madame  Caroline  Nachman,  from
>Squarenotes.com  (a  software  corporation,  whatever), who has been
>expelled from FISH-ECOLOGY due to the repeated violation of our Aims
>&  Rules  (announcement  guidelines),   accuses  of  corruption  and
>threatens, in her message, the academic listowner core.  Please, see
>lines 42-48, etc.  in this message.  Thank you.

Are you attempting to blacklist the person? I think broadcasting her name in the
way you did is excessive and unnecessary. You kicked her off your list. That
should be enough.

--
Life has no riddle. How utterly infantile to think such a thing.
It's here. You make use of it while you can.