Shalom Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 22:02:08 +0300
Since I began my list two years ago, I have edited it into a digest by
cutting and pasting it myself. It is time to do it the way it is supposed
to be done, and submit the letters to the server to do the "digesting" job
for me.

Since all of my subscribers presently receive my list as a digest, I would
like to change all of their subscriptions to "digest mode", and then offer
them the option of switching. I have not found the command that will
switch all of them together. I would also like to set "digest mode" as the
default for future new subscribers.

Any help in finding these commands would be greatly appreciated.

My thanks,
Shalom Berger
Moderator, Lookjed list