Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:53:18 +1100

Actaully, if you carefully look at the error below it appears as though
the message *originated* from the nhs.uk domain.  It's headed back to an
nhs.uk address as per the RFC822 To: field.  For some reason the MTA is
trying to deliver it locally and since tpmde.ac.uk is not a local domain
it bounced.

My guess is that the subscriber's mail system is broken, not LISTSERV at
tpmde.ac.uk.

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.