Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 May 1999 10:06:23 -0400
Some mail clients allow you to choose your own FROM: address.  In Eudora,
this is called a PERSONALITY.

You might be able to generate email from your older address.

You might also issue (from that old address), the LISTSERV(R) command:

SERVE [log in to unmask]

My guess is that you are also going  to require LISTSERV maintainer
assistance e.g., [log in to unmask]

/Pete

At 08:30 05/25/1999 Tuesday +0200, you wrote:
|Hi all,
|
|My list is HELD because the archive is full. However, somehow I am no longer
|an administrator for my own list, so I can't delete old archives and FREE
|the list.
|
|What can be done in cases like this?
|
|Evan

End Reply