George Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 19:18:43 -0500
Sherry,

Why would you want to delete someone after only one bounce? It often
happens that IP are down for a few hours or even a day on the weekend so
you will be deleting good subscribers. I use autodelete also but I have it
set to 4 days in order to give the IP's time to repair themselves or for
the subscribers mailboxes not to be full. I loose allot less subscribers
that way.

George Blake

----------
> From: Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Second Request -- More Questions Regarding Auto-Delete
> Date: Friday, April 18, 1997 2:53 PM
>
> Since I didn't receive any responses to my first request, I'm trying
again:

> We've recently implemented Auto-Delete on our broadcast-only lists, with
> settings of
>
> *  Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(1),Max(1)
>
> Previously I had it set to Delay(0), but changed it in order to be able
> get monitoring reports.  I'm now trying to understand just how this all
> works.
>
> Say on Monday I receive a Monitoring Report which states that 14
> subscribers are being monitored.  Then on Tuesday I receive a Monitoring
> Report which states that 5 subscribers were deleted (out of the group
that
> was being monitored the day before), and another 27 are being monitored
> (which list does not include the ones being monitored the day before).
My