Fri, 8 Mar 1996 23:54:38 -0600
> i was inquiring about requests for approval for messages sent
> from non-subscribers for distribution.
> specifically, MLA-L has been set so that send is private to subscribers.
> MLA-L is also gatewayed to USENET. any message sent from a usenet

You have Send=Private and I assume you have the usenet gateway set to
review.  You have no editor= equal, so yes, the items for approval should
go only to the first listed, nonquiet owner.  You could try putting in
an Editors= owner1@node1,owner2@node  line.  Making it it editors rather
than editor *might* cause it to go to both addresses, don't know, don't
think so, but you could try it.

Both of you have multiple addresses, so here's something LISTSERV independent
you could do: use one of you accounts, or get a new one, specifically for
handling the approvals.  You both have access.  Change the header to
Send= Editor   Editor=newaccount@node,(MLA-L)  and you'll both have
access to the items pending approval whenever you like, in case the idea
is you want to switch back and forth without constantly changing the header.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L