Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 05:56:22 GMT
On Wed, 25 Jun 1997 16:24:58 -0500, George Blake <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On one of the list I am on someone is using Mozilla 2.01 (Win16; U). My
>question is can Mozilla sort the messages coming from my list into a folder?

No.  This is actually Netscape browser.  Email was always an add-on to web
browsing.  I don't think even version 3.x does mail folder sorting.  New
version 4 (Netscape Communicator) might but it's still in Beta testing.
Not too many mail programs of any kind offer this feature.

>Actually, a better question would be, is there a web page listing all the
>email programs and their capabilities, so I can look this question up on my
>own?

You can get some idea by going to a place like www.shareware.com  or
www.tucows.com  which are major listings of all kinds of windows software
(including email programs) and reading the descriptions there, but I'm not
aware of any point-by-point comparison table.

 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]