Sat, 26 Dec 1998 08:14:34 -0500
> Are you saying that people who really and truly are not subscribed,
> have never been subscribed, and have no interest in your list are
> getting list mail from your list?

This one doesn't seem to be subscribed, has never been subscribed, and
flyfishing doesn't seem to be very garden related.  (Although, I *guess* I
might make a case for a gardening flyfisherman....)  :)

Based on Ben Parker's information, I set our troll's subscription to nomail.
We'll see if that stops the bleedover information.  (Question:  Does private
mail get misdirected, too, and might that cause some problems?)

He's not to eager to give me header information.  He still wants to hide his
address...and our troll has moved on to a new system - graffiti.net.  I'll
see what lsv.uky.edu's sysadm can get out of him if the problem continues.
He may trust a sysadm more than he can trust me.

Thanks for the experience.  It's one more thing I get to watch out for.
goody...<sigh>

Barb Dorsett  mailto:[log in to unmask]
active co-listowner for Gardens  mailto:[log in to unmask]
  http://www.blueriver.net/~dorsett/notes.html
Access to power must be confined to those who are not in love with it.