Peacenet Balkans Desk <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:02:05 -0500
Well, I guess we've beat this to death. Thanks for the replies, they have
been a help. I'm advising readers to set their interfaces to "most recent
first" if they want to catch the new mail.

I did look again at l-soft's announcement of the ver. 1.8d. The reasons
given there for the web interface don't include "using the interface to
participate in discussion." so I guess LISTSERV's niche *is* different than
that of "discussion board" software. So I guess I should rethink my approach
to the interface.  --  ed

----

Ed Agro, Peacenet Balkans Desk, Boston ([log in to unmask])

http://lists.igc.org/archives/zamir-chat-l.html