Mary Schweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 15:56:37 -0400
you wrote:

>does a review <listname> reveal all subscribers to the list?
No.  Subscribers who have set themselves to "conceal" will not
show up.  I don't really want the whole world calling up my
subscriber list anyway, so I have it set for review= listowner
(or whatever the formal command is).

If, as listowner, you want to find out who is set to "conceal"
(and the review command will tell you how many, if any, are)
then you can find that out by sending a message to listserv
(with your password) that says:
   query <listname> with conceal for *.*

And you'll get a list back of the members set to conceal (plus
all their settings).

But you can't pull up a concealed name without a password.

(I use the old format:
// job pw=XXXXX
query <listname> with conceal for *.*
// eoj