Lee Silverman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 11:30:58 -0400
I don't want this to be a "me too" post.  [log in to unmask]
subscribed to a bunch of lists run from NetSpace, and reviewed a whole
bunch more.  Everything he did was permitted by the rules I've set up for
each list, so I really shouldn't care about this.

However, mail to his (?) address is bouncing.  I'm tempted to forge a
SIGNOFF (global
message for him, but I think that would be wrong.  Is there a way to sign
him off all lists that are run from the NetSpace Listserv, given admin
access to the server?  NetSpace deals with enough mail in a day without
bouncing mail off this address...

Lee Silverman     [log in to unmask]      http://www.netspace.org/users/lee/
         Live each day as if your life had just begun.  --  Goethe