Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 26 Jun 1994 14:24:34 -0500
> I don't want to be bothered deleting 100's of messages a day. So I
> will not sign on but I often have information which is of greater
> interest to autism than to my list. I obviously can't send and don't
> have the time to suffer the consequences of signing on. Is there some
> way around this other than signing on and setting my address for
> nomail? -- Paul.

If your reason for not wanting to subscribe is not wanting to have to
delete all the mail, what's wrong with the solution you've mentioned --
subscribing and setting 'nomail'?  That's what I did for one list with
private archives that I was occasionally interested in searching.  It's
a simple solution.  Another possibility would be to send your information
to somebody else for posting on the list.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])