Walter Logeman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 13:38:16 GMT
Hi  Sue Sturcke sfo <[log in to unmask]> and all,

> Before you remove the *conceal* option, you should get the opinion of your
> subscribers. They have subscribed to your list on the understanding that
> the conceal option is allowable.  If you do not advise subscribers before
> removing the option, you may leave yourself open to legal challenge.
>
> Try inserting a line into you header as follows:
>
> *CONCEAL=       No

Good point about not changing something like this mid stream in
the life of a list.  I intend to use it in a list that I am still
setting up, and hence it will be lear from the tart that there is
no conceal.  I wonder if the automated response message will
remove that instruction about conceal from the intro message?
Must test that.

Thanks Sue,

walter

Walter Logeman             [log in to unmask]
http://www2.chch.planet.org.nz/~walter/psybernet.html