Tue, 30 Dec 1997 17:15:57 PST
Hello everyone...and Merry Christmas,

I am a 'newbie' (both on this list...and as list-owner/moderator
of [log in to unmask]   Christian Workers in isolated
areas) ...and not too familiar with the manual and command-syntax
of Listserv.
((8~:)>

I drew down a list of our subscribers (only 42 families at this
time) but two were listed as 'anonymous'...without eMail addresses.

I wish some kind (and proficient) soul would please spell out
for me...in detailed layout if possible...the specific owner
password command-syntax to retrieve a list of our subscribers with *all*
eMail addresses.

TIA.  And may 'the peace that passeth all understanding' fall
upon your little corner of the world this holy season.

Rev. Tom    [log in to unmask]