"VALENTINE M. SMITH" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Jul 1992 15:01:00 CST
I know this is a list for Listserv listowners, and I have asked two individuals
on this list this question, with null result (no judgements made). I am trying
to find archives for the lists talk.politics.soviet and soc.culture.soviet
that precede when they were peered to a Listserv site. I have asked the
Listserv owner of TPS-L and SCS-L, and he does not know. Any help on this
rather thorny matter would be MUCHLY appreciated, and I apologize for any
irritation this post might arouse in some individuals. VMS