"Wheeler, Doug (NTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:07:34 -0400
Douglas,
Click happy fingers caused a useless email to precede this one - my apologies...

Symantec's Web site http://www.symantec.com/ has good info as well as Trend Micros. (http://www.symantec.com/)

I spent a fair amount of time cleaning Klez off some machines for a local church using Symantec's Klez cleaner.  Whoo! Here! They became a lot more aware of the importance of up to date AV products an data files. It took a while and some files were permanently gone, but the machines survived. (and so did they)

Doug

Doug Wheeler
Sr. Technical Analyst
Information Resources