George Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 20:42:24 -0500
> From: John Witherspoon <[log in to unmask]>
> Am I correct that list owners are not exempt from the size limits of
> messages? I was surprised to have a message bounce on me a moment ago; I
> assumed that since owners are exempt from some other parameters that this
> one would be included.  Or have I missed something?

I'm having the same problem. To cut down on long quoted messages I set the
sizelim to 100. This works well for general discussion but every once in a
while I have a long post such as a bill in the house or a FAQ that is
longer than 100 lines and I can not post it unless I get the header change
the sizelim to 300, put the header back, post the message, then get the
header, change the sizelim back to 100, and put the header again. Is there
an easier way?

George Blake
listowner - MENTAL-HEALTH-WORKER