Stan Ryckman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 00:12:58 -0400
Lefty wrote:

[much snipped]

> Nice going, Aldo.  I think her criticisms of you were 100 percent on the
> mark, frankly.  I'd have phrased them more strongly, myself.  I hope she
> takes it up with your sponsoring institution.

I *really* hate "me too" posts.  But this deserves a couple of "me
too's," I think.  I agree 100%.

I wish I hadn't deleted the original posts so quickly, because I think
she should get a copy of what Aldo posted.  Someone should send her
one I think.  She should have an opportunity to respond on this list,
where Aldo posted, at minimum.

And as for:
[Aldo writing]
> >accuses  of  corruption  and
> >threatens, in her message, the academic listowner core.

I noticed no such accusations or any kind of threats in the message
reposted by Aldo without permission, and further, I have no idea
what the "academic listowner core" might be.  If Aldo represents it,
though, it might be the part of the apple that is left after the
good part is gone.

Cheers,
Stan.