"Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 16:21:30 +0000
On Tue, 28 Oct 1997, Alperin, Glenn wrote:

> If there were an internet standard though, the lines would be broken up
> properly so I could read them.  As for your screen being 132 characters
> with X-Windows and your not wishing to cut and wrap it, I'm actually
> amazed this message of yours came through properly.

Minor correction, I am not using the above screen right now, but I do, and
it was used for example.

I think what we have to do, is nail down if this is a sender's problem, or
a reciever's problem, before we start throwing daggers around.

      __   _     I'm here, I'm awake,                Pauline M. Marshall
  .nN~  N*( \-.       I'm dressed...                 --= MightyMouse =--
  NNN)    \_  *`.        ... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?   [log in to unmask]
 nNNNNNn___,)_,-'                           http://www.logic.net/~mmouse