Joan Korenman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Apr 1993 13:39:59 -0400
        I was delighted to learn that DUALHDR is now available as an option.
I want to make an announcement to my list about this, but I'd first like
to know how subscribers can return to the normal setting if they set
themselves to DUALHDR and then decide they don't want it.  I was able to
set one of my accounts to DUALHDR by sending listserv a SET WMST-L DUALHDR
message, but when I sent a SET WMST-L NODUALHDR message, I was told that
was an invalid command.  Can anyone tell me what I should have said, and
where I could have found that information for myself?

        Many thanks.

        Joan Korenman, WMST-L Listowner   KORENMAN@UMBC
        Univ. of MD. Baltimore County     [log in to unmask]
        Baltimore, Maryland 21228-5398