"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Mar 1993 06:50:00 EST
>   Ok, it seems that some "responsible" person (for now) subscribed some
>lists to a list on a listserv on the internet called gnet.  Don't ask me
>what  it has  to  do with  my  lists, but  can someone  tell  me who  is
>responsible for this, and how, based on the following information, can I
>stop postings from being sent to my lists, please?

As best that I can tell by looking at the messages that you enclosed,
your LISTSERV intercepted the distribution and re-routed it to you, the
owner (so it was not actually distributed to the entire membership :-) ).

I would suggest that you send a message to gnet-request@ explaining
what has occurred and to both please unsubscribe your list from gnet,
and any other lists, to please NOT honor any other subscribe requests,
and perhaps to assist you in researching how it was that your list was
subscribed in the first place.

/Pete ([log in to unmask])
--
Peter M. Weiss                     |              oas.psu.edu postmaster
31 Shields Bldg -- Penn State Univ.| "He was a couple of diskettes short