"Mendez, Rottman" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 May 2003 13:42:18 -0400
Is that a specific command used? Could you please advise on how that
command would be sent out.

Rottman M. Mendez
Webmaster
ICF Consulting Group, Inc.
703.218.2545

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne T Smith [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 1:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Announcement by DATE

Mendez, Rottman wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, I'm loading by bulk and of course the welcome
> message is not allowed, so once I import my bulk list I want to send a
> welcome message to the emails I imported today, I have 1700 others I
> don't wish to send this message too... is there a command to send to
> subscribers for only subscription date criteria matching today's date?

I haven't tried it, but could you add new people with the Topic "New"
(or some such), then, when you get around to it, send the welcoming
message only to "Topic=New" subscribers, then quietly remove topic new
from all subscribers?

cheers, wayne
NOTICE:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you is prohibited.