Sylvie McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 19 May 1996 21:53:15 -0700
Good advice on using the "ok" option. It is indeed the *only* option
within Eudora - on our list we have several moderators, and really needed
a bounce option. Both of the Eudora users ended up having to establish
shell accounts so that they could work in pine in order to use bounce...

Eudora for Mac has an add on that can generate the resent-from lines.
Eudora for WIndows does not,a nd the staff at the developer company was
not inclined to explore providing one....

Take care,

Sylvie McGee
seattle wa