Karen Strauss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 15:58:10 -0400
Hi. I'm having a persistent problem that I can't figure out. Some of my
AOL subscribers are getting two and three copies of some of the messages
sent to one of my lists. I'm not sure how to go about fixing this.

I went through all my logs -- both the listserv logs and my mail server
logs and I can't see anything that would indicate that the dupes are
being generated on this end. Could it be a glitch somehow in the
relaying?

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Karen Strauss
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Network