Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 10:00:55 -0400
|>Tried it again last night - as you can see, I can not change options for
|>my other account - even though I can do other owner functions such as
|>add, deletes, etc.
|>
|>Judy
|>

|>> set menopaus nomail for [log in to unmask]
|                       ^^^

Judy:

You list keyword OWNER= is wrong:

* Owner=quiet;[log in to unmask] (Judy Bayliss)

It should be:

* Owner=quiet:,[log in to unmask] (Judy Bayliss)

All those funny symbols really do mean something ;-)

|One error, which I do not think would get this error message, is that
|the "for" needs to be in all caps as
|
|        set menopaus nomail FOR [log in to unmask]

The command structure is case-INsensitive.

--
mailto:[log in to unmask]      Tel: +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg; University Park, PA 16802-1202 USA