"Michael S. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 15:48:18 -0700
Brian Lingard wrote:
> Perhaps someone could offer to write an introduction to istowning for
> Eric for free or a fee.

  As a matter of fact, I'm going to attempt to write a basic LISTSERV primer
for newly-anointed list owners as an assignment for my Technical
Communications class.  I will be graduating in June, and will need to leave
some documentation for the benefit of the two co-owners who will be taking
over until I regain stable net access.
  The documentation should cover those basic troubleshooting tasks that you
mentioned, but will not go into some of the more advanced features that I
haven't learned yet, such as storing new files on the server.  (Retrieving
files is no problem, though.)  It will be a small ring-bound booklet, but
since I'll be composing the text online, there should be little problem
generating ASCII and HTML versions.
  If anyone's interested in a copy of the plans for this document, feel free
to contact me.  I should have this finished by June.  As for fees... hey,
college students can always use more money :)

- Michael;   NAUSICAA list owner: <[log in to unmask]>

[ Michael S. Johnson <[log in to unmask]> Computer Science, U of W ]
[ WWW index: http://weber.u.washington.edu/~msj  home: ~msj/msj.html ]