"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 May 1995 09:52:56 -0400
I checked through the archives from last year and the year before to
verify the mail flow. This is the first occasion that their has ever
been any dimunuition and it is sporadic. Not even verifications from
listservs are coming in. Has anyone else had this kind of experience?
Our service is usually very prompt at announcing problems. There is
nothing currently wrong. Most of the list generate too much mail
according to their participants.  Consequently, I am fairly certain
that some mail is stuck somewhere. -- Paul.
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]