G Mark ABrahms <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:36:40 -0600
Have any of you encountered the below warning message?  So far, it appears
to be isolated to only three users who are each using Eudora 4.1 to send
email to our lists.  However, there are other users who are using the same
version of this email client without producing the error.

In addition, we've now discovered that one user can send email to the same
list and only produce the error intermittently.  The messages are always
sent the same way, but with different results; sometimes with the warning
message and other times without.

If any of you have encountered this and know of a remedy, please
share.  Actually, even if you don't know of a remedy but care to share what
you've tried in an effort to rid yourselves of the messages, that would be
nice as well.  It could possibly save me some steps.