"Walker, Marcia A" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:42:58 -0500
First - thanks to everyone who responded to my plea for help.  I've gotten
some good information, and things are looking great...
except for one thing:  can anyone tell me why a bottom banner that was
previously working would disappear?  It's loaded into
the template at the web interface, but when I send a trial email it doesn't
come through.  I've made some changes to the header based on suggestions
I've received through this mailing list, but I can't see that they would
cause a bottom banner to disappear (but then at this point what do I know?).

any suggestions?

thanks so much,
Marcia