Margaret King <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:37:23 -0400
Hi HT,

If you want the list to keep archives then you have to create the
directory that you named, i.e. c:\notebook\bsumacusers-l
I am guessing that you are the server administrator and can do
this, since it let you modify the Notebook line.

If you don't want the list to keep archives, you just want it to
show up on that nice web page so more people will notice it, I
don't think you can accomplish that without actually keeping
archives.

If you want it to keep archives and you -did- create the directory
then I don't know what the problem is.

Getting rid of the digest would only make a difference if the error
message below were complaining about BSUMACUSERS-L.DIGEST, but it
is complaining about BSUMACUSERS-L.LOG0310 which is the archive file.

Margaret King
Michigan State University