Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:04:25 -0400
RSS (Real Simple Syndication/Rich Site Summary) seems to be one of the
currently hot buzz words on the web, and seems to be catching on.

I'm wondering if L-Soft is thinking about adding the option of
allowing subscribers to receive Listserv e-mails as an RSS feed.

   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users