"Michael S. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:38:59 -0700
On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Karen Reznek wrote:
> it was *very* frustrating to see the "Don't quote over 5 lines" banner
> being quoted in addition to the entire post that was being responded
> to...

I understand your frustration and solve it by making a policy to warn the
offender and either set the subscriber to REVIEW or delete their
subscription if the overquoting continues.  I also have a policy statement
about this for my subscribers: