Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:13:36 -0600
On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Jacob Haller wrote:

> Editors can also exceed the daily threshold.

Maybe that is it?!

> What's the Send= setting for your mailing list?

* Send= Editor
* Editor= [log in to unmask],(LISTNAME)

Hmm, I missed the part about Editors being exempt from the individual
threshold, I thought it applied only to listowners.  Hmm, if that is it
the the limit for postings from a particular address, if the person is
listed as a subscriber, is useless.

If that is the case it is definitely a hmmmm, have to think about the
total list setup (been doing this for near ten years and never caught
that nuance, the address threshold don't work with semimoderation).

Douglas