Kathy E Gill <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:35:30 -0700
We have a listserv member whose mail server intercepts some (not
all!) of the list mail as SPAM. :-/

It sends the bounce message with the "from" address of the subscriber
- example below - so it gets distributed to the full list. Any
suggestions on how to intercept these -other than putting the
member's postings on a moderated status?

>  MHDC NETWORK HAS INTERCEPTED THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE
>
>  Filtered Message Reason:  SPAM/Content (SLR)
>
>  Original Message Status:  >> quarantined <<

>  The network considered the originally attempted message as unsolicited
>  email due to the content.  Additionally, the message may have been sent
>  under a false name.

TIA,

Kathy