Dirk Cushenbery <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:53:59 -0600
A colleague and I are trying to develop a listserv for professional music
therapists only.
It would be a private and moderated list.  We invision it being used by MTs
to discuss their
clinical experiences.  This brings up confidentiality issues which leads to
my question:

Does anyone know of a listserv limited to professionals and dedicated to
discussing
clinical issues or issues that involve confidentiality?  We're trying to
form some usage
guidelines.  If anyone knows of a group which has already gone through this
process
it would be great to know about them and how they handled it.

Thanks!

Dirk Cushenbery