Michael Medenblik <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:56:16 +0200
I'm wondering if somebody know a workaround for this problem. I created an auto
responder and I want to point the reply-to to an user and not to LISTSERV. For
announce lists the reply-to keyword works fine (depsite the "reply all" option)
but according to the manual:

In a linear message, most special instructions are ignored. This is because the
contents
of the template form are just a few lines out of a larger message that is being
prepared by
LISTSERV to contain the reply to the user?s command(s). For instance, you do not
have
any control over the "Reply-To:" field of the message, because the message in
question is
shared with other commands and, in fact, may not be a mail message at all but an
interactive message to the user?s terminal, a GUI request, etc. Generally
speaking, with a
linear message you are providing the TEXT of the reply to be shown to the user,
but you
do not have any control over the methods used for delivering this information.

it's not possible to change the reply-to keyword for auto-responders. Has
somebody an idea to change this behaviour?

Regards,
Michael Medenblik