Peter Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:33:55 GMT+0
I have been running a private discussion List under version 1.8c of Listserv
for a year now and would like to set up a second List to use for "announce
only" type e-mail.  Is there an easy way I can subscribe ALL of the people on
my current List onto my new List (I then intend to add additional subscribers
to this second List) without getting into the field of setting upt sub lists
and super lists.

I guess I'm asking therefore whether you can use the ADD command to subscribe
an entire List to another List.

Peter R

Dr Peter K Robinson
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Central Lancashire
Preston,   PR1 2HE,   England
Tel +44 (0)1772 893911   Fax  +44 (0)1772 892929