Paul di Virgilio COMPUMED <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 29 May 1994 20:41:36 -0400
Although I think that everyone is trying to be helpful, maybe we
should stop our discussion here. Everytime you post something I get
another copy or two of that header in my mailbox--so someone doesn't
want us to talk about mailer-daemon. Thanks for trying to help: I'm
glad to know that I am not alone with this one.--Paul.

--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]