Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 00:04:14 +0200
> I have scared up the standard examples for ISP concerns
> (Cuddy v. Compuserve 1991, Stratton Oakmont v. Prodigy 1995, Zeran v. AOL
> 1997, as well as the Good Samaritan Section of the CDA)

Don't forget Truelove v. L-Soft 1998, which I would say is your textbook case
in this respect (we won). Someone expressed the opinion on an EASE Home
list that people with certain skin colours were genetically inferior, whereupon
other subscribers promptly expressed their dissenting opinions on who exactly
was genetically inferior, and we were sued for libel.

  Eric