Sun, 9 Jul 1995 02:34:31 -0500
On Sat, 8 Jul 1995, Anita Cohen-Williams wrote:
> [log in to unmask] has just resubbed to my lists this evening at around
> 11pm (Arizona time). I erased him/it this morning, but he/it is trying again.
> Will I have to keep deleting these jerks every day for the next two weeks?

As long as they use the same address, why not put them in the filter in
your list header and be done with it?

Of course, it could be argued that that is "prior restraint" as, so far as
I've seen, none of these seeming bozo subs have actually done anything
yet, they just *look* very suspicious.  Then again, the cops are allowed
to stop, question and search those exhibiting "suspicious" behavior, and
it's a judgement call on the part of the cops.  So ...

By the way, anything to report on your proven, beligerent net.kook ?

Douglas

       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L