Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:46:38 -0600
Thank you. This list has 184 Hotmail subscribers. You would think that a mailbox which has exceeded quota would return a different code than 552, though.

andrew

I have a list with several hotmail recipients. I have had no trouble at all
sending to them, with the exception of one, who has apparently overrun
storage limits. I didn't do anything special with the list configuration,
though. If you think it would help, I'll send you a copy of the list header.

Jeff