John Witherspoon <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 31 Mar 1996 14:42:11 EST
Hello All,

I am interested in trying to set up a Listserv "Ride Board" for
people from all over the U.S. who are traveling to a summer Camp
in June.  I would like for people to be able to post to a list
saying "I'm from Miami and I'm looking for a ride" or "I'm from
Dallas and I can give someone a ride."

Of course, one problem is that Listserv messages are delivered
individually, and someone who subscribed in early May might miss
the perfect ride posted in late April.  I want to keep this as
simple as possible and would prefer to not make people have to
request indexes since I am sure most would screw it up.  Going to Usenet
is also not an option.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

-- John Witherspoon