Glenn Alperin <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 13:45:12 -0500
I just checked out some of the 1.8d list management options for my list
via the web interface.  I was wondering if perhaps it might be possible to
have a place where one might be able to modify a list header file on the
web interface.  I'm a bit leary of trying to modify my list header through
e-mail in part because it will require my using two seperate e-mail
programs to accomplish the task, and it is generally not a convenient
thing for me to be doing.  In order for me to modify my list header, the
only easy way for me to do it is to send it as a file attachment on to an
e-mail message through a mail program which I use only for that particular
purpose.  I would expect that something like this would require some sort
of e-mail authentication anyway....

Glenn