Sylvie McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 07:05:08 -0700
On Tue, 18 Jun 1996, Natalie Maynor wrote:

> > A second to Dan Lester's call for a fix on
> > [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]
>
> I may be confused about what we're talking about here -- I've been swamped
> with stuff lately and haven't been paying close attention.  But if the point
> is to make LISTSERV equate the two addresses above, I see potential problems.

Natalie,

Thanks for the correction - you're right, of course, and my post reflected
a knee-jerk reaction. I've been recently working through this with a
subscriber whose system administrators seem to want to change their
internal addresses with dizzying regularity. I didn't think through the
other side of the equation.

Take care,

Sylvie McGee
Co-Administrator - Quaker-L/P and Noses-L
seattle wa